Sunday, February 08, 2009

click, click

i'll put it here for you
once in a while we’ll click
you and i click. . . click,
click, rolling the same track

there is no order
no turning back on the blog
keep sifting drifting through
find something in the fog written for you

too bad it’s not leather bound
so you could hear the click of turning pages
and feel the weight of thick
paper on your fingers as you leaf

until then, brief poems will continue
to fall like drips from a faucet
into a pan – dap – dip –dap
scroll on down the hall amici, you can

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love books. I'm a librarian. I have a house full of books to hold in my hands and turn the pages. But it is amazing, how words on a computer screen, can live... It's what keeps me coming back.

"keep sifting drifting through
find something in the fog written for you..."