Sunday, May 26, 2019

poeming

I.
oh, coffee, please yes, starting with coffee.
thank you. nice to see you.
is this seat taken? well, heh heh,
yes, i'm sitting here.
   ...
you're my what?
i mean, no kidding...
   ...
sure i do.
that's right. i wouldn't forget.
you've got that look about you.
say, while we're talking,
you know i received emails about new books,
you know how many?
right, nod your head, mega plenty. plentissimo.
titles more than i can handle
coffee i can handle, you were ready weren't you.
thank you.
sure i know you.


II
rhythm and rhyme
poems take time.
no doubt, take them out,
shake 'em like a rug.
until they shine.
going to make it mine,
before i give it away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! This is my first visit to your
blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a
wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say fantastic blog!
I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear
your thoughts prior to writing. I have had
trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there.
I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the
first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your
blog. It seems like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This may be a problem with my browser because I've had this
happen previously. Many thanks

jack sender said...

I try to think about the blog night
then begin writing in the morning.
sometimes it takes a week to get one piece ready.

I have heard nothing about the blog not fitting on the screen.