Saturday, June 15, 2019

water down

got up, made my bed, 
showered soapy, water, rinse.
as i parted my head, my hair in the middle,
over my shoulder the electronic calendar read,
clearly a synthetic voice said: "congratulations,
you've made it to another Saturday;
coincidentally, a free rolling weekend,
absolute-mentally disengaged,
with liberty and justice for many,
and ten straight days of rain forecast." What?
"with no humps or little boats in the stream;
thought it best to get it out of the way and tell you clean,
going to rain, keep raining. rain some more.
which size oars do you wish?
for sure keep going and
float to the right."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?

My website goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could
greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

jack sender said...

what comes in the front door when i'm looking?
i left an email on my back step
by the way.