Friday, February 12, 2021

full of jolly

take off your jacket.

leave it on the chair ... the one by the window.

yes, over there.

full is not what i want to be right now, i need to lean up.

i'm thinking warm weather may get me moving.

right now it's writing and thinking. that's filling my time.

and still i've more to do that remains unattended.

publish my book and poems...that way i can see what i have.

hey, i'm doing everyday. we'll see where i'm headed.

i look back and think i need my writing in a heap where i can read it

and see what to edit. to add.  are you getting along or just

not thinking about it?

***

Major Endeavor


a name tells all.
 an exercise to keep us going,
to develo around my perimeter.
 my heart is good, i'll keep it.
that is not a question.

take a note.
check the hour,
 excuse me,
got to run again.
 
did you note anything?
i'm not talking weather.
look...we'll take it easy
get out your note maker, see what we can put together.

No comments: