Tuesday, March 07, 2023

To car place

 They’ll fix what’s required as indicated on the car service package.

Doesn’t matter what, it always takes a lot of time.

We sit and read and wait; naturally we wait.


Quiet, no donuts. They quit buying them for clients.

Wrong. There were donuts. 

I thought they were donuts

My wife termed it a pastry.

Not great quality. I ate one.


Also now we can buy their lousy out-of-state plastic packaged donuts out of a tall, blue, robotic standup machine. I’ll call Mike.


Yeah, the world is changing faster.

It is real tough for people living paycheck to paycheck.

Lucky me? that was the name of a jazz tune from the fifties or sixties that i liked when I heard it on the nighttime radio, now it is gone and forgotten.

@@@.  @@@.  @@@

look at the big to-dos, undone.

make another list.

Look ahead.

What do you think?

No comments: