Thursday, September 21, 2023

This what - regular

 

One regular reader of my material

Has moved from one country to another.

This is a recent change

I happened to notice today.


What I see of audience is minimal.

It is hard to say 

Where I am is on the other side.

Knocking out this what.


This what is what I write.

Now I should see who reads what I write.

I should see you having your coffee 

What else should I see?


Don’t worry, I constantly leave you alone.

I think about what to write,

Which corner to turn.

How to get where I’m going each day


And then how and when

Will I tie it off for the day.

Explaining is hard, I’d rather be thinking 

about what and how I ‘m going to write.


Now that you dear reader have been mentioned 

Hello hello.   Now that I think of you

I’ll review what I’ve been writing 

To see who my audience is.




No comments: