Monday, October 29, 2018

quiet ahead


look now...
see morning's dull beige, long rolling, calm, open fields.
a creek meanders the lower section.
crops have been harvested.
all is buttoned up. farms are still.

what few birds haven't gone south
are down at this hour; geese and scavengers.
dark gray skies have a glow in the east.
chip monks are in hiding,
resting geese a field away.

a good hour to appreciate the view.
winter's here in a month or two,
freeze everything, turn it white,
settle all down until spring.
these are the farmer's easy, between times.
good for planning, thinking.
quiet abounds.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are truly enormous ideas in about blogging. You have touched some pleasant factors here.
Any way keep up wrinting.

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage!
Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my
blogroll.

Anonymous said...

Hi there are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and
create my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

If some one wants expert view concerning blogging and site-building then i propose him/her to pay a visit this webpage,
Keep up the fastidious job.

Anonymous said...

Hello mates, good paragraph and good urging commented at this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of
all colleagues on the topic of this piece of writing, while I am
also keen of getting know-how.

Anonymous said...

Awesome issues here. I'm very glad to see your article. Thank you so much and I'm having a look forward to contact you.
Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

jack sender said...

i give "comments" a chance.
they aren't working.