Friday, May 17, 2019

explosion

this morning 9:15 an explosion.
the house shook with the boom.
that's the essence of this poem.
noteworthy: power's gone.
a puff of smoke cleared half a block away.
all is silent, also worth note.
city workers walking by out front
said a transformer blew, they pointed.
here no need to heat or cool.
as weather's in the middle,
neither hot nor cold.
patience is required and all will be fine.
city workers are on the job.
meanwhile our coffee is made and cooling.
we'll soon be up and running.
i made this note.
while keeping an eye out.
you never can tell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!,I really like your writing very much! share we be in contact extra approximately your post on AOL?
I need an expert on this space to resolve my problem.
May be that is you! Looking forward to see you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this article is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus
I am going to let know her.

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you
knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get responses
from other experienced individuals that share the same interest.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing about >"explosion"
<Liked it!