Thursday, May 30, 2019

seasonal winds


500 reports of tornadoes in the last thirty days in the U.S.
i hope my Kansas family ducked trouble.
yesterday Ohio had 4 tornadoes...
we've 64 to 75 Fahrenheit cool.
another thing: i have to look up
how to spell Fahrenheit every time.
it is the practically silent first h i forget about.
now the more i say it, it louder it gets.
Fah-ren-heit. Fah, Fah, Fahrenheit.
still cool, talking weather,
running out of May.
run, run, running is no problem, uh spelling.
also, summer will get here, just saying.
and, think two h's in Fahrenheit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
Does running a well-established blog such as yours take
a massive amount work? I am brand new to writing a blog
however I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog
so I will be able to share my personal experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring
blog owners. Appreciate it!

jack sender said...

start your blog.
do well,
do hard,
do often.

let me know what you think.