Monday, July 08, 2019

chill dawn

chill dawn
on the road to shiloh.
a violet, rose haze,
with blue on edges of far fields.

1844 carved on the stone house on a rise.
other old homes
blanketed in vinyl.
all barns red, newly covered in looks like tin.

there's no balloon on earth
like the fiery red sun
rising in all her glory,
marking the start of new day


...
This last set of four lines I wrote so long ago.  I can't locate the original text, and I see there is a problem...I want to get it right. now the "marking the start of new day" has the meter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging
on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be exciting to read
content from other authors and practice a little something
from other websites.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is
sharing facts, that's genuinely good, keep up writing.

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist
with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.

If you know of any please share. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog.

You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your
blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an email if interested. Regards!

Anonymous said...

I always used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of
internet thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks
to web.