Tuesday, July 02, 2019

your dad

got hot here.
ninety-two road melting
degrees...and humid.
indoors is cool air fine

how is your living going?
are you still the head dog? 
Meri told me the term today.  
Alpha Dog. yeah. there you are.

and she has a bunny in her garden now.
it is eating the purple plant, 
larkspur, expendable; but i'm
sure it'll develop new appetites.

thought to write you
something...but i
forgot what
but not you.

we got 68 mpg with our 2017 KIA Nero today. 
wanna spread the word. don't see their advertising.
got 58 mpg on the second half of a thirty mile trip.  
the air conditioner took the mileage down.

you made me smile
and you didn't do anything.
see how easy...
love your dad

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right here is the perfect website for anyone who wants to understand this topic.

You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you
(not that I personally will need to…HaHa).
You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic that has been written about for
years. Great stuff, just wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, all the time i used to check blog posts here early in the morning, because
i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Thanks for
providing this information.

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I
achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a really clear description of the
challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is very useful.
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so grateful I found your blog, I really found you by accident,
while I was searching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and
a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and
also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read more, Please do keep up the great jo.

Anonymous said...

Enjoying, your site is very useful and your attractive themes, very very pleasant. King regards ...