Tuesday, August 13, 2019

italian holiday


Ferragusto, a public holiday. Introduced by Gaius Octavius 'Augustus'
after his victory over Mark Antony at the Battle of Actium on 2 September, 31 BC.

time to escape the heat,
anywhere you can go;
at the mountains, lakes or seaside.
it'll be a long weekend celebration or most of august.
friends and family gather
for the Italian mid-August summer holiday
with music, food, wine, and joy.
in the hills, on farms, in villages...
summer's celebration.
Don't you love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading very slow for me.
Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end?
I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Anonymous said...

Hey there are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
and set up my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was helpful.

Keep on posting!