Wednesday, September 18, 2019

drag on


ok, so, for all who support me,
can you make toast, eh?

falling leaves in colors orange to red.
is that the order? does it matter?
this morning the sun is sparkling in my eye,
feeling good, warming. festive, practically.

and sipping coffee, thinking toast...
how about you...how you doing?
good morning...always a good start on the day.
what do you say, going my way?

i read some poems and was fascinated
by the thinking, or the ways i'm led
by what is said by word thinkers - writers.

some putting poems in their heads,
reciting to others...crash poems.
a bag full. i can only imagine, or listen
or read them.  a speed zone full.

hey, with sun in my eye i prefer
a slow hill climb, to the top,
taking it easy, geting my fill that a way.
taking time to think about it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This page really has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn't
know who to ask.

Anonymous said...

After exploring a handful of the blog articles
on your web page, I truly appreciate your technique of blogging.
I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website
list and will be checking back soon. Take a look
at my website as well and let me know how you feel.

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog.
You have some really great articles and I believe I
would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some
of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of
your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of
text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here.
Again, awesome web log!

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be at the
net the simplest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about issues
that they just don't recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined
out the entire thing without having side effect , other people can take a signal.

Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.