Monday, March 25, 2019

cooking it


i am looking at a plantain recipe,
stick with me,
it's right here on this paper.
now, i'll set it on the table.
see here,
the recipe says i should cut the plantains
in circles? how in hell do i do that?
it’s a banana not a melon.
well, it looks like a banana.
slices, you could say slices.
they'd be circular, maybe that's it.
another thing, here, this is good,
why is everything fried
until it’s "golden brown".
did you notice?
is that the only attractive cooking color, brown?
isn’t there another shade?
forget i asked, close your eyes,
breath easy...in, out.
now fry the damn plantain.
they're delicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have fun with, result in I found just what I used to be taking a look for.

You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great
day. Bye

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that
are supposed to be shared around the net. Disgrace on the search engines for not positioning this put up higher!
Come on over and discuss with my web site .
Thanks =)

Anonymous said...

Generally I don't read post on blogs, however I would
like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it!
Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite
great post.