Friday, April 05, 2019

changes

school out at 3,
now comes the bus;
3:45, see that? last kid off.
makes to and from in forty five minutes,
an exercise in patience,
in using time to the best of their ability.
i hope so. i never took a bus,
don't know a good example.
oh, the kid got off wearing ear phones, plugs or buds.
something studious or rock music.

and we had tickets for a Brahms concert
couldn't take a thirty minute drive up and back,
not in the mood, not last night;
read instead and went to bed early.
amid thoughts of April showers, flowers,
Easter on the way.
those bunnies, eggs and chocolate
are long gone now for me, thank god.
that's good news.
don't need it. the world changes, thank god, again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article, totally what I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this blog through my cousin. I'm not certain whether or not this put
up is written through him as no one else recognize such
designated approximately my difficulty. You're amazing!

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys tend to be up too.
Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the awesome works guys I've added
you guys to blogroll.