Saturday, April 06, 2019

coments


been reading comments.
they can't be real, not written by people.
without pertinence, how can that be?
pushed in piles,

selected out of a stack.
how disappointing to spend time reading
comments that come to me, seem like nothing.
without purpose. i don't understand. 

this week i'll see a relative who exercises.
he'll be happy, and i for him.
i'll see what comments he has:
on life, on how to proceed.

i imagine his advice will be to:
move ahead as best one can.
keep alert to adapt to changes that occur.
hope for the best. yeah, to be lucky is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog!
I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this site
with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this website needs
a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks
for the advice!