Wednesday, October 23, 2019

counting

what happened Netherlands?
200 souls reading my blog every day are gone.
a new counting system engulfed me
smoothing these pages of mine,

in addition, i saw the subtraction
of the Netherlands from the list.
a nice place. two weeks of
a few museums, Van Gogh,

art and science.
oh, tulips. Springtime.
we came during the right week.
sailed off on the great cargo ship Isadora

for America, with Captain Z,
Ralpho. a crew of twenty,
a good time.
a life-time adventure.
b.
this will put it right
my blogger control is out of hand.
why did i unfasten the gears?
even this is double spaced...why?

4 comments:

jack sender said...

Cargo is the E-book,
on Kindle and Smashwords.

I think it costs 2 dollars, not too much
for an okay read. My wife and I came home
from Rome, Italy to Cleveland, Ohio, an hour
from our door. If you enjoy the blog you'll
have fun with the book.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes an okay read this E-book I look, best regards.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes an okay read this E-book I look, best regards.

Anonymous said...

Have a good time with this E-book.