Monday, October 21, 2019

anon


Anonymous said ...

Superb blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.

Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed ..
Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

anon? aspiring?
begin writing each day,
or so often you're confused
and it seems you are.

i use Blogger, it is free or
they haven't sent me a bill yet.
about twelve years, so they are tardy.
i write because i do, not for money.

that's fun to say. i suppose if i blogged
for cash i'd have quarters all over the table by now.
MandyTwo, could i have more coffee
and a bill, please.

say, anon, you have offered a good comment;
my suggestion to you is; read and write. enjoy yourself.
thank you, anonymous.
make a name for yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do trust all of the ideas you have presented for your post.

They are really convincing and can definitely work.
Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for beginners.
May you please prolong them a little from next time?
Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads
up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something
to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let
you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem
fixed soon. Thanks

jack sender said...

too brief,
too bad.


***

off the screen,
your screen is too ...