Friday, May 10, 2019

helpers

the birds help with a poem
they are the live souls.
sure plants are living,
but don't hop on my fence,
can't practically dance.
then let me give a salute to plants
that can be seen growing
day by day
and become flowers
bursting into joyful color
or produce fruits or vegetables
that need only salt or oil
to sure taste good,
provide nutrition;
their down side is
they never tweet.

This is my lost poem of 8 May. Diane, thank you. You copied this and sent a compliment. I lost it and thus you brought it back to live again. I am most grateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next
post, I will try to get the hang of it!