Thursday, May 09, 2019

warm again

you know, one day it will be warm again.
another thing,  i'll get my stuff in order.
wait, i'd like more coffee...
please.
// you want a refill?//
did i say that? i meant that.
//here comes//
thanks...and there she goes.
so i said, a lot is out of place.
i have to put stuff away,
things should be where they belong.
they don't go automatically...
too bad.
one day cars will drive themselves,
they say. automatically.
can they build me a garage?
the cars, i mean. i wonder.
//... //
she glared at me.
i'm serious.
//drink your coffee...sip it.
oh, by the way, the good news is
one day it will be warm again.//

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic put up, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this
sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing.
I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!

Anonymous said...

I know this web page gives quality dependent articles and additional
data, is there any other web page which offers these information in quality?

Anonymous said...

I just could not leave your web site prior to suggesting
that I extremely loved the standard info a person provide on your guests?

Is going to be again often in order to check up on new posts