Tuesday, May 07, 2019

onions

carefully eyeing  the circumference of the garden.
having given thought to where summer sun
will best caress the lovelies.
kicked ideas in my head, lost track, came back.
decided exactly where they would thrive.
imagined skin reds and purples of the honey's to be
while patiently waiting
this developing warm spring day.
now: when under arrival the beacon of noon sun 
small bulbs, called sets,
are lovingly pushed one at a time
into invitingly soft, fertilized, prepared soil;
to be watered and sunned,
day after warm day,
growing continuously,
sweet, large, savory and wonderful.
yes,of course there is waiting involved,
but time steps forward.
summer will take a hold.
in a hurrah velvety onions will be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My relatives every time say that I am killing my time here at net,
except I know I am getting experience everyday by reading
thes pleasant posts.

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are usually up
too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys
I've included you guys to our blogroll.

Anonymous said...

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with approximately all vital infos.
I would like to see extra posts like this .

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I to
find this topic to be actually one thing that I
feel I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and very extensive for me.

I'm taking a look forward on your next publish, I'll attempt to get the hang of
it!

Annie said...

I love this, just perfect poem! It was great to read aloud...